Dix Engineering design and build electronic hand labellers, ideal for tray labelling, fruits and vegetables, punnets, cartons and boxes.
The hand labellers are ergonomically designed to promote labour saving action and minimal operator fatigue while applying six standard labels per second.
Solidly constructed and mechanically simple, the hand labeller is exceedingly reliable and manufactured in Australia.
As with all labellers manufactured by Dix Engineering, they are covered with a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase against failure or breakdown from faulty materials or workmanship.
Our hand labellers can produce labels of varying sizes, between 17mm to 49mm width tape and from 5mm up to 100mm pitch.
- Tray labelling
- Cartons and boxes
- Fruit and vegetables
Capability: 6 standard labels per second
Labels: 17 – 25mm wide tape and 25mm pitch
Option: up to 49mm wide tape and 75mm pitch
Label Rolls: 125mm OD x 50.8mm (2*) ID Core
Power Supply: 240 or 110 volt AC or 12 volt DC
Capacity: Up to 5000 STD labels per roll.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Tough, self-lubricating parts
- Minimal maintenance required
- Permanent magnet motor
- No gearbox (direct drive)
- Photo switch operation
- Contains no micro switches to wear out or break
- Activated by moving the labeller towards the operator and across the surface of the object being labelled
- Low operator fatigue and high productivity without RSI problems
- No jamming and large label rolls
- Easy loading of labels with minimal reloading time
- Strong and durable construction
- Long lasting with minimal maintenance for many years of service
- Ergonomically designed with weight near hand for easy handling and control
- No finger or wrist action required